The goals of the Quran lessons are:
- To teach the Book of Allah with exceptional recitation and perfect memorization.
- Correcting the recitation of the Holy Quran.
- Creating a suitable environment for Muslim youth to learn and memorize the Book of Allah.
- Preparing competent guardians with the ethical principles of the Holy Quran.
- Implanting reverence for the Book of Allah in young children.
- Mentoring and encouraging the guardians of the Holy Quran.
- Preparing teachers to work in Quranic circles.
This is done through diverse programs, different curriculums and qualified educators. We want to connect children and the coming generation with the Holy Quran and prepare graduates who will work to spread and recite the Holy Quran, teach its performance and assist in doing so.
- The Quran Lessons for children for the school year 2023/2024 begin on Saturday, September 30th, 2023 and end on Saturday, July 20th, 2024
- The holidays are:
The lessons take place in the Peace Mosque
Am Erlanger Weg 2
- Lessons take place every Saturday
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (winter time)
11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (summer time)
1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (winter time)
2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. (summer time)
- Registration is online using the registration form below